Meet Your Photographer
I am not just your photographer. I am so much more. I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a friend, a hard worker, a health coach, a lover of sleep, a Grey's Anatomy fan. I am a nanny. I am a coordinator for MOPS Kids, I am a cook, I am a teacher. I am all the things, well, most of the things. It can be heavy and rewarding.
Quick and cliché bio:
1. Born in Vermont - moved to Alaska for 9 years - back to Vermont
2. Skipped eighth grade and switched schools Sophmore year of high school
3. Met husband Senior year and got engaged 2 months before graduation
4. Went to college for one year in Maine
5. Came home and got hitched (YAY!)
6. Gave birth on almost our wedding anniversary to a little boy
Long story short, we have done A LOT in a short time. God's grace has been never ending in our lives.
The biggest part of who I am belongs to my family. They encourage me and show patience with me when I know I don't deserve it. My family is my home. Wherever they are, my heart is. Photography has been my way of pouring my heart and love for love out to others by helping them experience and feel love. By capturing their elegant/special/precious moment they are able to hang it on their wall and think 'I am so loved!' And who doesn't want to feel loved.
I am your photographer because I know how much life matters. I know that every moment that has passed by in my life has been precious. The good AND the bad.
I am your photographer because I am a mother and a wife. I know exactly why your moments matter because I am more than just your photographer.